Heating and Cooling Services Toledo, Ohio
Whether you have a gas furnace, an electric furnace, a propane furnace or a heat pump, we have the certified technicians and right tools to meet your needs.
Beat the heat and stay cool by calling our experienced technicians for fast and reliable air conditioning installation, service and repair.
Having hot water problems? Our trained technicians are ready to evaluate your situation and provide you with the solutions that meet your needs and budget.
Looking to save money on your heating and cooling costs? Zoning and temperature controls offer an easy and economical solution.
Ensure you have the best indoor air quality in your home with our humidifiers, dehumidifiers, programmable thermostats, and filters.
Looking for parts? Bluflame offers quality replacement parts to ensure you receive the maximum value for your heating and cooling investment.
Welcome to Bluflame Service Co.
Bluflame Service Co. is a leader in the Toledo area air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality solutions. Our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, or Ductless mini splits.
Bluflame’s customers depend on our expertise to keep their essential systems operating. We understand that extended down-time can potentially cost our customers revenue and production ability. So, when a customer calls our office, only seasoned, knowledgeable professionals, trained and dedicated to serving you and solving your HVAC needs, will answer the phone
We service and repair all types and brands of furnaces and boilers. Whether you have a gas furnace, an electric furnace, a propane furnace or a heat pump, our highly skilled and certified technicians can service your furnace in the Greater Toledo Area including: Sylvania, Maumee, Perrysburg, Rossford, Oregon and S.E. Michigan.
Why Choose Bluflame?
- With over 65 years of experience, we not only provide heating and cooling solutions but the most comfortable solution for your home.
- Our technicians are trained and certified to ensure you receive proper maintenance, installations and repairs.
- We respect your time by radio dispatching our trucks to ensure you have the fastest and most efficient service possible.
- We are available for you through our emergency service seven days a week and 24-hour customer service over the phone.
- We have everything you need for your next service or repair with our fully stocked trucks and an on-site parts department.
- We help you reduce breakdowns and save money through our annual maintenance packages.