Do you want your air conditioner to give you years of reliable service? To operate efficiently with lower energy bills? Of course you do! There’s no better way to make that happen than with regular air conditioning cleaning and service. BluFlame recommends that you have your AC serviced once a year. Here’s why.
Benefits of Regular AC Service
During the winter, you may think your AC is just relaxing and getting a much-deserved rest. It is, but it’s also accumulating dust and debris. When you crank it on again for the summer, the build-up can obstruct your airflow. Efficiency may be diminished. Even if your unit seems to work almost as well as it ever did, over time a lack of cleaning may lead to significant problems. Regular service can ensure your unit won’t conk out just when you need it most.
Think of all AC servicing does for you:
- Reduces your energy bills.
- Increases your comfort.
- Improves indoor air quality.
- Protects the environment.
- Ensure proper air flow which protects the compressor.
- Prevents costly and inconvenient breakdowns.
- Extends the life of your unit.
You change the oil in your car and rotate the tires. It only makes sense to give you air conditioner the same kind of love.
What Happens During Air Conditioning Service?
BluFlame’s AC service is more than just a quick cleaning. We go over your entire system and make sure it’s “all systems go” for the air conditioning season. During our service call we will:
- Clean dust, dirt and debris on the inside or outside of the unit.
- Clean the condenser unit.
- Check the lubrication of the motor.
- Check the capacitors.
- Check refrigerant level when appropriate.
- Amp check the system.
- Test the thermostat.
- Check operational temperatures to confirm performance.
- Recommend replacing filters if necessary.
- Identify and discuss any issues that may need attention now or in the future.
Call Bluflame for Your Servicing Appointment
If your air conditioner seems to be struggling, sometimes a thorough cleaning is all that’s needed to get it back to where it should be. And if your unit is humming along and giving you no problems, regular service helps makes sure it stays that way.
In the hot weather, enjoy all of your indoor and outdoor activities with the peace of mind that comes from knowing your AC won’t let you down. A clean, cost-efficient, long-lasting air conditioner is worth every penny you invest in it.
You can rely on BluFlame for AC service that’s done and done right. We’ve been serving the greater Toledo area including Sylvania, Maumee, Perrysburg, Rossford and SE Michigan since 1954. Call us to schedule an appointment to keep your unit running at its best.