Central Air Conditioning in Your Home
After March’s summer surprise we are left waiting for the real summer to arrive. One thing is for sure it will come. So let be sure we are ready. Here are some quick tips to make sure your central air conditioner is prepared to do its job.
- Call us and have your air conditioner cleaned, this is very important to be sure the unit is running and peak capacity and efficiency.
- Make sure that you keep your furnace filter clean
- Make sure that your registers are open and clean of furniture and such
- Make sure the outdoor unit is not overgrown with bushes, it needs air flow to operate
Why Choose Us
Your Local HVAC Experts
- Same-day emergency services
- Free estimates on replacements
- Fully stocked trucks for fast service
- Upfront pricing
- Background-checked technicians
- Flexible financing options
- Military, veteran, and senior discounts