After March’s summer surprise we are left waiting for the real summer to arrive. One thing is for sure it will come. So let be sure we are ready. Here are some quick tips to make sure your central air conditioner is prepared to do its job.
- Call us and have your air conditioner cleaned, this is very important to be sure the unit is running and peak capacity and efficiency.
- Make sure that you keep your furnace filter clean
- Make sure that your registers are open and clean of furniture and such
- Make sure the outdoor unit is not overgrown with bushes, it needs air flow to operate
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Keep Your Air Conditioning Functioning Smooth with These Tips
- Why Anual Air Conditioning Service
- The Changing of Seasons & R-22 Prices
- Yea! Summer!
- You, Your Home and Your Pigs…
- What Should I Do With My Air Conditioning Unit Over The Winter?
- Hey Toledo, Summer is Just Starting.
- The Value of Clean Equipment
- Time To Replace It?