Asphyxiphobia is the fear of impaired breathing or suffocation.
Your furnace needs to breath or it can’t and won’t do it’s job.
We always see a number of plugged filters calls. These are an un-necessary expense for home owners. A furnace can not heat a home with a plugged filter.
A dirty filter increases your bills, and a plugged filter increases your repair bills too. So please, take a minute and check you filter. It could just save you a bundle.
So stop in to our parts department today and get a new filter, and be sure to keep an one extra too.
- Bluflame’s FIVE Tips to Lower Heating Costs This Winter
- All You Need to Know About Furnace Maintenance
- Winter HVAC Maintenance
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Why Fall is the Best Time to Schedule Furnace Maintenance
- How Often Should I Change My Filter?
- How Much Does a Variable Speed Motor Save?
- What Is a Variable Speed Furnace?
- What Is a Two Stage Furnace?
- The Answer to Our Toledo Heating Needs