I know you would rather watch a football game than read so I will be short.
Football Time means fall, and fall means…that right, the end of summer. Time to get ready for winter. Time to be sure your furnace or boiler is ready to do it’s job, keeping your family warm and protecting your home.
Consider your heating system your front line. Your heating system is not an option, you can’t put off a repair or the replacement when the time comes. So you need a plan, start by calling us to schedule your fall cleaning and inspection. If you know your furnace is on it’s last leg don’t wait, you don’t run your car out of gas before you get more do you? of course not. So why stand by and watch as your old furnace chews up your budget with high utility bills and constant repairs.
So it is time to make a cut and check out the hot new rookie, before the knees, hips or back give out…oops I mean blower, ignitor or valve fail.
Enough said, get back to games and call us Monday and get ready cause here it comes!
- Bluflame’s FIVE Tips to Lower Heating Costs This Winter
- All You Need to Know About Furnace Maintenance
- Winter HVAC Maintenance
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Why Fall is the Best Time to Schedule Furnace Maintenance
- How to Choose a Home Heating System That’s Right for You
- Government Retroactively Extend HVAC and Water Heating Tax Credits
- Weather Changes
- How Often Should I Change My Filter?
- How Much Does a Variable Speed Motor Save?