With winter approaching, it’s more important now than ever to make sure your heating and cooling system is in good condition. No one likes to be freezing in the comfort of their own home! A broken heating system could also lead to frozen pipes, which could quickly equal thousands of dollars in damage if one bursts.
Bluflame is one of the longest running Toledo air conditioning companies. Luckily for us all, they don’t only do air conditioning. Their services also include:
- Furnace and air conditioner service, repair, sales and installation
- Boiler service, repair, sales and installation
- Ductless air conditioning service, repair, sales and installation
- Water heater service, repairs, sales and installation
- Air filter and humidifier service, repair, sales and installation
- Duct cleaning/ Dryer vent cleaning
- Flue venting
- Gas lines repaired or installed
Not to mention, they also employ a full and well-trained staff, with fully-stocked trucks, and provide emergency services seven days a week. If you are looking for quality heating and cooling services in or near Toledo, Ohio, look no farther.
- 5 Ways To Save Yourself Some Money on Heating & Air Conditioning This Winter
- Gas vs Electric Furnace
- Different Types of Furnaces for Your Home
- 5 Ways to Prepare Your Furnace for Winter
- Bluflame’s FIVE Tips to Lower Heating Costs This Winter
- All You Need to Know About Furnace Maintenance
- Winter HVAC Maintenance
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Why Fall is the Best Time to Schedule Furnace Maintenance
- How Often Should I Change My Filter?