Government Retroactively Extend HVAC and Water Heating 25C Tax Credits
Gas furnaces with a 95% AFUE or higher will get you a $150.00 tax credit.
Variable Speed Circulating fans will add $50.00 to your credit.
Air Conditioners with a 16 SEER and a 13 EER will get you a $300.00 tax credit.
Heat Pumps with a 15 SEER, 12.5 EER and a 8.5 HSPF will get you a $300.00 tax credit.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
We have made great effort to contact our customers from last year and inform them of this tax credit. But keep in mind if you did not purchase last year, the tax credit is still available, so give us a call.
- Gas vs Electric Furnace
- Bluflame’s FIVE Tips to Lower Heating Costs This Winter
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- How to Choose a Home Heating System That’s Right for You
- Weather Changes
- How Often Should I Change My Filter?
- What Is a Variable Speed Furnace?
- What Is a Two Stage Furnace?
- The Answer to Our Toledo Heating Needs
- Furnace Filters