After last week anything seems cool, but don’t count summer out just yet. That was not the end, but just the beginning. Summer has a lot left for Toledo. So take a quick look at you outside air conditioner, is it covered with cotton wood, grass clipping or weeds? If so take a moment and rinse it off with your hose. The easier it is for the unit to pass air through, the easier it can cool your home and it will cost less too. So HEY, TOLEDO ! Take a look at you air conditioner today, and check you air filter inside too. Having trouble? Just call us @ 419-472-2040 or stop in and see us.
Check out our web site https://bluflame.com
have us clean your air conditioner once a year and and enjoy your summer.
- 5 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Air Conditioner
- Cleaning Your Air Conditioner – DIY vs Professional
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your AC Bill in Toledo
- Top Benefits of Springtime Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Keep Your Air Conditioning Functioning Smooth with These Tips
- The Changing of Seasons & R-22 Prices
- Central Air Conditioning in Your Home
- Yea! Summer!
- You, Your Home and Your Pigs…