In addition to the increased comfort and reduced noise, a variable speed blower motor uses 2/3rd less energy than a standard furnace blower motor. Don’t forget, this blower will save you during the air conditioning season too.
Saves energy, saves money makes your home more comfortable, now that is a win, win, win. So when you are looking for a new furnace, insist on a variable speed.
- Gas vs Electric Furnace
- Different Types of Furnaces for Your Home
- 5 Ways to Prepare Your Furnace for Winter
- Bluflame’s FIVE Tips to Lower Heating Costs This Winter
- All You Need to Know About Furnace Maintenance
- Winter HVAC Maintenance
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Why Fall is the Best Time to Schedule Furnace Maintenance
- How Often Should I Change My Filter?
- What Is a Variable Speed Furnace?