Many people discount a humidifier. In the summer the higher the humidity the hotter it feels, well in the winter, humidity in your home makes you feel warmer too. This is because humidity allows the air to hold more heat.
There are many other benefits for your health and your home. If you have a humidifier make sure it is working and the water panel is replaced once per year. If you do not have one, now is the time.
- 5 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Air Conditioner
- Cleaning Your Air Conditioner – DIY vs Professional
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your AC Bill in Toledo
- Top Benefits of Springtime Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Keep Your Air Conditioning Functioning Smooth with These Tips
- The Changing of Seasons & R-22 Prices
- Central Air Conditioning in Your Home
- Yea! Summer!
- You, Your Home and Your Pigs…