I am always amazed that most new cars have at least 2 thermostats, while a 2,000 square foot home has just one. No one would settle for one light switch at the front door that turned on every light, so why just one thermostat? Why give up rooms based on the time of year? Your family room or second floor bedrooms are not suppose to be three season rooms.
With a simple zoning system we can add a thermostat(s), increasing your comfort level and saving you money by not heating and cooling your entire house all day and all night.
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Keep Your Air Conditioning Functioning Smooth with These Tips
- How to Choose a Home Heating System That’s Right for You
- The Changing of Seasons & R-22 Prices
- Government Retroactively Extend HVAC and Water Heating Tax Credits
- Weather Changes
- How Often Should I Change My Filter?
- What Is a Variable Speed Furnace?
- What Is a Two Stage Furnace?
- The Answer to Our Toledo Heating Needs