If you are trying to save money and don’t have money to spend, turn your thermostat down 3 degrees during the day and 10 degrees at night. The sleep experts say you will sleep better in cooler temperatures, and Bluflame says you will save money. Could it get any better than a great nights sleep that saves you money?
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Keep Your Air Conditioning Functioning Smooth with These Tips
- The Changing of Seasons & R-22 Prices
- Central Air Conditioning in Your Home
- Yea! Summer!
- Hey Toledo, Summer is Just Starting.
- The Value of Clean Equipment
- Time To Replace It?
- Save Your Summer, Remove The Uninvited Guest First