Air duct cleaning services have become more common within the last 10 years. Having your air ducts professionally cleaned can help promote healthier living within your home. Our bodies are sensitive and if we continually breathe in dusty, moldy air, there could eventually be health consequences. Also, having your air ducts cleaned can help your HVAC system run more efficiently.
Air ducts get dirty by the daily wear, tear, and traffic within your home. Pets, such as dogs or cats, smoke, and home renovation projects can all increase the need for duct cleaning. If you or anyone in your family suffers from asthma or allergies, a regular maintenance cleaning is highly recommended.
When you have your air ducts professionally cleaned, you can rest easy knowing that any mold, dirt, or particles are gone from the ducts in your home. At Bluflame, our professionals use the highest quality products on the market including blowers, vacuums, and brushes to remove, clean, and return the ducts back to their place in your home. As we inspect the situation, we will also clean the air handler, registers, grilles, fans, motor, and coils of your HVAC system. Our process is highly specific and specialized to best suit all homes and customers.
When should air ducts be cleaned?
There are several different visible signs that will tell you if your air ducts are ready to be cleaned.
- Visible mold- This may go without saying, but if you can see mold growing within or around your ducts, it’s time to get them cleaned. It’s important to discuss the reasons for the mold growth so it will not become a reoccurring issue.
- Critters-If your air ducts are infested with rodents, such as mice, or insects it is time for your ducts to be cleaned. Infestations will require ongoing maintenance and care along with a professional cleaning.
- Excessive dust or debris- If your air ducts are clogged with excessive dust, debris, or other particles, it is time to get all of the air ducts clean. Breathing in excessive dust and debris could cause health problems long term and irritate those in your home with allergies or asthma.
- After a home remodel- In any renovation and remodeling projects, there are high levels of dust a debris in the air. No matter how much you vacuum or try to keep the construction outdoors, it’s inevitable! After any home remodeling or renovation projects, we always suggest to get your ducts clean to be free of any unwanted particles.
Over time, air ducts get dirty- it’s just a part of life. Cleaning does not have to be done every 6 months or even every year! We suggest you get your air ducts clean as needed, because every home activity and needs are different.
Air Duct Cleaning Specialists in Toledo
The team at Bluflame is highly reliable, trustworthy, and trained to clean your air ducts properly. We proudly serve the entire Greater Toledo are including Sylvania, Perrysburg, Maumee, Rossford, and Southeast Michigan! Not sure if you’re ready to take the next step! Call us today at (419) 472-2040 for a free duct cleaning quote or for more information about our services.
- 5 Ways to Prepare Your Furnace for Winter
- Why You Should Not Try DIY HVAC Repairs
- 4 External Factors Affecting the Lifespan of Your HVAC Unit
- Top Three Ways to Breathe Easier
- All You Need to Know About Furnace Maintenance
- Winter HVAC Maintenance
- Keep Your Air Conditioning Functioning Smooth with These Tips
- Why Fall is the Best Time to Schedule Furnace Maintenance
- How to Choose a Home Heating System That’s Right for You
- How Often Should I Change My Filter?