I know we think it will never end, but it always does, sometimes to slow, sometimes just way too late. Winter, once again is thankfully leaving us. This presents the next seasonal issue for our homes, summers heat and humidity.
Just a quick reminder:
1. Have your a/c cleaned
2. Change your filter
Those are two issues can create many large, expensive problems, beyond just a high electric bill. Plugged drains, frozen coils, burnt out motors or compressors are many times the results of ignoring these two issues.
Call us today and schedule you spring cleaning.
- 5 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Air Conditioner
- Cleaning Your Air Conditioner – DIY vs Professional
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your AC Bill in Toledo
- Top Benefits of Springtime Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Keep Your Air Conditioning Functioning Smooth with These Tips
- The Changing of Seasons & R-22 Prices
- Central Air Conditioning in Your Home
- Yea! Summer!
- You, Your Home and Your Pigs…