Every year we send out letters to our customer as a reminder to have their Air Conditioner cleaned. We always try to stress the importance, without sounding crazy. Many folks get this taken care of; some tend to feel if it blows cold air, all is good. That can be true, but only if you have no concern for your electric bill and no fear of repair bills. Cleaning you system will reduce your electrical consumption. This is a fact. So much so that when the Government told the local utility to reduce peak consumption, they not only offered a rebate for buying a new higher efficient Air Conditioner they offered a rebate on simply having your existing one cleaned. That is right, cleaned, to reduce electrical consumption. So a normal clean and check for $90.00 now earns you a $25.00 rebate. So call us today and start saving.
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘http://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Keep Your Air Conditioning Functioning Smooth with These Tips
- The Changing of Seasons & R-22 Prices
- Central Air Conditioning in Your Home
- Yea! Summer!
- You, Your Home and Your Pigs…
- What Should I Do With My Air Conditioning Unit Over The Winter?
- Hey Toledo, Summer is Just Starting.
- Time To Replace It?
- Check and Change Your Filter