Once again as the summer season gets into full swing, some customers must face the dilemma of “to fix or replace”. People tend to want it fixed, just to make the problem go away, but that only delays it. If your Air Conditioner is over ten years old you are facing the “Golden Years” of its life. This is the time that all its component’s are at the verge of failure, when the repairs can drop like dominoes. This is when you can easily spend a large part of the cost of a new Air Conditioner. So before you “OK” a couple hundred dollar repair, ask us about new. Even if you decide to repair, it always best to have all the facts up front. So call us or stop in and schedule your summer cleaning and ask now so your ready later.
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘http://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
- 5 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Air Conditioner
- Cleaning Your Air Conditioner – DIY vs Professional
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your AC Bill in Toledo
- Top Benefits of Springtime Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Keep Your Air Conditioning Functioning Smooth with These Tips
- The Changing of Seasons & R-22 Prices
- Central Air Conditioning in Your Home
- Yea! Summer!
- You, Your Home and Your Pigs…