With the recent up and down of the outdoor temperatures it makes the automatic humidifier an even better choice. These humidifiers automatically calculate the outdoor temperature and then automatically adjusts the humidity settings inside your home to optimize comfort and health conditions.
Proper humidity makes your house feel warmer at a lower temperature keeping your heating bills lower and it keeps your body from drying out (eyes, nose and throat) so you can filter out the bad stuff.
It’s a must win, win situation for you to maintain proper humidity.
- Bluflame’s FIVE Tips to Lower Heating Costs This Winter
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- How to Choose a Home Heating System That’s Right for You
- Government Retroactively Extend HVAC and Water Heating Tax Credits
- How Often Should I Change My Filter?
- What Is a Variable Speed Furnace?
- What Is a Two Stage Furnace?
- The Answer to Our Toledo Heating Needs
- Furnace Filters
- Department of Energy Regional Efficiency Standards