While we have always known and understood the vital job a furnace does for your comfort and to protect your home. One thing we have learned over the years is most home owners either forgets it’s there or just see no value to it.
We see and here everyday how we should reduce our use of natural resources and our dependency on foreign oil. Then we see the new “hi-bred / green” cars, the recycling programs and an overall honest effort being put forth by folks to help reduce / recycle our natural resources, only to encounter 20+ year old furnaces, air conditioners and water heaters in their homes wasting gas and electricity every single day.
We understand that many people think they can’t afford to just change them all out, but keep in mind many homes could get a new furnace, air conditioner and a water heater for a lot less than a car that “uses less gasoline”, and the savings would even pay for itself. If we could just wave that “magic wand” to make people understand the value and benefits of replacing their old, inefficient furnaces, air conditioners and water heaters, it would be “one big step for mankind” and a pretty nice step for their personal comfort and cash flow too.
- 5 Ways to Prepare Your Furnace for Winter
- 5 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Air Conditioner
- Cleaning Your Air Conditioner – DIY vs Professional
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your AC Bill in Toledo
- Top Benefits of Springtime Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Bluflame’s FIVE Tips to Lower Heating Costs This Winter
- All You Need to Know About Furnace Maintenance
- Winter HVAC Maintenance
- Seasonal Tips for Fall and Winter to Save Money & Energy
- Keep Your Air Conditioning Functioning Smooth with These Tips