Hey it’s that time again Toledo Heating season is upon us. Don’t forget an important task, your furnace filter. Their are different intervals that they below to get an idea about your.
In Toledo, we have over 2,000 hours of run time for your furnace, so your air filters do get dirty.
If your furnace uses a flat one inch thick fiberglass furnace filter, you need to change it once per month.
If your furnace uses a pleated one inch thick fiber furnace filter, you need to change it every 2-3 months.
If your furnace uses a pleated 4″ or 5″ thick fiber furnace filter, you need to change it about once per year.
BluFlame Service Company is a factory authorized dealer and service provider for Lennox and Amana heating and air conditioning products. Visit our showroom located at 1815 West Sylvania Avenue – Toledo, Ohio where we have a number of these furnaces installed and ready to demonstrate for you. Remember, many factors can shorten the life of your filter such as
- Ducts have not been cleaned
- The number of people coming and going
- If windows were open a lot over summer
- Whole house exhaust fans used all summer
- Increase the electrical consumption of the blower motor / your electric bill
- Decrease the life of the blower motor
- Increase the consumption of gas / your heating bill
- Shorten the life of the furnace and or the furnace controls
Why Choose Us
Your Local HVAC Experts
- Same-day emergency services
- Free estimates on replacements
- Fully stocked trucks for fast service
- Upfront pricing
- Background-checked technicians
- Flexible financing options
- Military, veteran, and senior discounts